Jordan

About Jordan

This author has not yet filled in any details.
So far Jordan has created 47 entries.

Monaker Group and ICE, Inc. Sign Strategic Partnership

Monaker’s Video Technology (Video Tour Guide) and Maupintour Vacation Packages to be Offered through select ICE Travel Partner Platforms

Weston, Florida, August 11, 2015 – Monaker Group, Inc. (OTCQB: MKGI), (“Monaker”), a digital marketing company focused on the consumer in the Travel, Home and Employment sectors, announced today the expansion of its strategic partnership […]

By |August 10th, 2015|Categories: Press Releases||0 Comments

Monaker Group Announces Strategic Partnership with UBid.com

WESTON, FL / ACCESSWIRE / July 14, 2015 / Monaker Group, Inc. (the “Company”) or (“Monaker”) (OTCQB:NXOID) (NXOI) (OTCQB:MKGI), a digital marketing company focused on the consumer in the Travel, Home and Employment sectors, announced today the formation of a strategic partnership and agreement with UBid Holdings, Inc. (“UBid”) or (“UBid.com”) to supply a […]

By |July 14th, 2015|Categories: Press Releases||0 Comments

Form 8-K for MONAKER GROUP, INC. – Change in Directors or Principal Officers

Item 5.02. Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors;
Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.

Effective June 30, 2015, Deborah Linden resigned from her position as a Director of Monaker Group, Inc. (the “Company”). The resignation did not involve any disagreement with the Company.

 

By |July 13th, 2015|Categories: Press Releases||0 Comments

Monaker Announces Initial Launch of Maupintours Video Tour Guide

WESTON, FL, United States, 06/30/2015 – – Monaker Group (OTCQB: NXOID) (OTCQB: NXOI) (OTCQB: MKGI), today announced the initial launch of a series of Video Tour Guide offerings through Maupintour, its wholly owned subsidiary. Maupintour is the one of the oldest luxury tour companies in the US having a history of over 65 years […]

By |July 10th, 2015|Categories: Press Releases||0 Comments

Next 1 Announces Name Change and Restructuring to Become Monaker Group, Inc

(Weston, FL: NXOID) Next 1 announced today that it has completed its name change and structuring to become Monaker Group, Inc. (“Monaker”). This is one of the final steps towards beginning expanded growth.  For the next twenty one days the company will trade under the stock symbol NXOID signifying that there has been a […]

By |June 24th, 2015|Categories: Press Releases||0 Comments

Next 1 Exchanges R&RTV Assets for a Minority Stake in Launch 360 Network

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., May 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Next 1 Interactive, Inc. (OTCQB:NXOI) announced today that it has agreed to sell its assets in the R&R Television Network to Launch 360 Media, Inc. in exchange for a 10% minority interest in Launch 360 Media, Inc., with the remaining 90% retained and owned by Cherokee Black […]

By |May 13th, 2015|Categories: Press Releases||0 Comments

Next 1 Interactive Enters Into the Employment Sector with NameYourFee.com Acquisition and Partnership

FORT LAUDERDALE, FL / ACCESSWIRE / April 20, 2015 / Next 1 Interactive, Inc. (NXOI) announced today that it is acquiring 51% of NameYourFee.com website’s technology and staff as part of an ongoing partnership with the Jasper Group. The Jasper Group President, Amanda Williams, has 15 years of experience in the employment sector including […]

By |April 20th, 2015|Categories: Press Releases||0 Comments